Smoke Alarm / Detector Cover –
Reduced-Ligature and Anti-Vandal
LYA reduced-ligature smoke Alarm / detector cover for custodial and secure healthcare applications.
Features and Benefits
- Reduced-ligature smoke alarm / detector covers are robust and designed to protect smoke detectors from damage in custodial and secure healthcare installations.
- Covers smoke detector ligature points to reduce risk
- Solid metal structure provides greater impact resistance
- Made from 1.5mm mild steel
- Shallow gradient to aid reduced ligature for sensitive areas
- Air ventilation holes on all sides to ensure correct function of detector
- Removable front face for ease and speed to test and maintain detector
- Supplied with security fixings and sealant
- Zinc coated primer pre-treatment
- Powder-coated semi-gloss smooth finish
- Countersunk security screws for aesthetic finish
- Suitable for ceiling or wall mounting
- Available from stock – 160mm and 200mm versions
- Custodial and communal areas or any area where vandalism may occur.
- Secure Healthcare – patient rooms, hospital wards, communal areas or any area where vandalism may occur.
- For additional information on this or any of LYA products please contact our expert team.
Other Grilles and Covers