Protectalux LED Cornice
MoJ approved supplier. Protectalux safer cell continuous cornice lighting system. Also ideal for secure healthcare applications.
Features and Benefits
- Ministry of Justice (MoJ) approved anti-ligature vandal-resistant luminaire suitable for safer cell accommodation.
- LED luminaire on MoJ list of approved products tested in accordance with STD/E/SPEC/022.
- Vandal-resistant (IK 10++) 8mm Fybalyte lens secured by tamper-proof TORX security screws.
- 2.0mm mild steel powder coated lens frame and lid, removable gear tray and LED engine plate.
- Mains lighting on two separate circuits allowing for low, medium and high output levels. Separate night light.
- Bespoke blank end sections available to provide continuous system including provision for CCTV and smoke detectors.
- Three compartment cableway version available.
LED retrofit kit available for existing T5 luminaires.
- Three mains output levels and separate night light circuit.
- Mains and night light outputs consistent with MoJ safer cell accommodation specified lux levels.
- 3000K colour temperature as specified by the MoJ.
Primary Application – Safer Cells
- Custodial – prison safer cell accommodation as specified by the Ministry of Justice.
- Healthcare – high-risk patient accommodation.
- Optional extras available on request.
- For additional information on this or any of LYA products please contact our expert team.
Mental Healthcare Lighting Products