Daro Specialist Lighting is a provider of lighting solutions for specialist markets including MoJ approved anti-ligature & vandal-resistant luminaires and off-grid solar lighting. We are passionately committed to developing high-performance lighting solutions which are sustainable, energy efficient and designed to last.
Building on many decades of expertise, our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted, agile and responsive British manufacturing partner delivering solutions to problems from specification to prototyping through to production, assembly and delivery.
Investing in our valued resources our mission is to deliver design and production excellence as standard for our wide range of customers across diverse sectors.
Integrating decades of design, product and service expertise our agile structure adopts lean manufacturing processes to generate sustainable long-term growth. Our customers will benefit from our continuous investment in equipment, processes and people to ensure your engineering needs of tomorrow are met.
Imagine a workplace where you’re encouraged to take risks and embrace new ideas & continuous improvement.
Think of a career where hard work with a touch of creativity and playfulness is valued. At Daro you’ll become part of a collaborative community that is committed to treating people with honesty and mutual respect.
We are always interested in hearing from talented people.
We are currently recruting a full-time permanent sales excutive to join our team based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
- Promoting the full range of lighting products and expanding the existing customer base
- Securing specifications with consultants, managing enquiries from tender stage through to completion
- Initial focus on the Custodial, Secure Healthcare and General Healthcare sectors across the UK
- Ambitious sales person with strong commercial and technical acumen
- Relevant lighting experience attracted to being part of a rapidly growing lighting company
- Experience working with consultants, M&E contractors and electrical wholesalers preferable
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate business development skills and have a track record of building strong customer relationships. Although this role is within a team it is important that you are able to self manage.
Competitive salary, commission and company benefits.
To apply for the role please email: firstname.lastname@example.org